Replay Music by Applian Technologies is the best way to recording
MP3s from music sites like Pandora. Not only will Replay Music separate each song into individual tracks, but it also identifies the songs you record, then adds the artist, album and song title to the MP3 file - automatically. You can even import into iTunes. It's really slick.
Here's a tutorial showing how easy it is
to record songs from Pandora.com:
1. Go grab a copy of Replay
Music. You can try it free with 25 songs.
2. Open the program and it will look like this:
3. Click Start Recording and a box will pop up allowing you to add any
tag info you want. It will also give you the option to Add Tracks to iTunes,
or Add tracks to Windows Media Player. I am going to put Pandora as the
album name, and I will haveReplay Music Add Tracks to iTunes:
4. Go to Pandora.com and start playing the music. Replay Music will now
appear like this:
5. It has been recording for awhile now and as you can see it is tagging
6. When you are finished downloading the songs that you want, click Stop
Recording. If you have chosen to Add Tracks to iTunes a dialogue box
will pop up asking if it is OK to transfer the songs:
7. If any songs didn't get tagged properly you can highlight the song, click
Edit Track - at the bottom of the program - and enter the missing
That's all there is to it. Replay Music is a great way to download from your
favorite music sites. It automatically converts the songs to MP3s, tags them and
will separate tracks as long as there is silence between the songs being played.
The demo version is fully
functional but is limited to twenty-five songs. If you haven't already, try
Replay Music now.